Friday | October 25
6:30 - 8:30pm
GRACE KIDS is provided during all services and we can't wait to meet your KID!
- EXPLORE - Infants to 5 Year Olds (Early Childhood)
- CLIMB - Kindergarten - 3rd Grade (Elementary)
- TREK - 4th - 6th Grade (Elementary Preteens)
- TREK TRAILBLAZERS - 6th Grade (Leadership Program)
Grace Kids encompasses each of our weekly environments created especially for Infants through 6th grade. In Explore, beginning with preschool, kids participate in a hands-on approach to learning about who God is, how to celebrate Him and love others. In CLIMB (K-3) and Trek (4-6), their large and small group environments expand into teaching God's five purposes and learning how to live those out.
Each week, kids in CLIMB and Trek experience high-energy, engaging music and see the bible come alive through creative dramas and storytelling from the big stages. After their large group experiences, they connect in a small group with the same group of friends and leaders at the same time each week. Our vision for small groups is life-impacting relationships that will last and to teach kids how to apply the truth of God's Word through discussion and fun activities.
If you decide to become a regular attendee, we highly recommend that you enroll your kid in a permanent small group (K-6) and make a commitment to attend the same hour of Grace Kids each weekend. Once kids enroll, they're able to form relationships with the same adult small group leader and friendships with kids their age.
If you have a 6th grader who is interested in growing further in their leadership skills, we provide a 6th grade leadership program called, Trek Trailblazers. This program exists to equip, empower and engage our 6th grade leaders to grow in their faith and to live out the purposes God has given them.
To discover more about each of these different environments, click on the links below for EXPLORE, CLIMB, TREK AND TREK TRAILBLAZERS.
FREE games, crafts, candy, photobooth & fun!
We'd love your help to make this event happen!
* Bags of individually wrapped goodies (candy, fruit snacks, etc.)
* We need help constructing new games, like a shooting gallery, Captain Hook's Ring Toss, etc. If interested in making one of these at home construction projects, contact Angela by October 7 at 720.895.9000 x9037
ALL ITEMS CAN BE DROPPED OFF ANYTIME BY OCTOBER 20TH
DOWNSTAIRS IN THE MARKED BINS.
Opportunities available to help with:
- Set up Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Set up Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Event volunteer (run games, 5:45 - 9:00pm, brief training provided on October 20th)